|Infrastructure is beginning to play an integral part in delivering an agile and flexible end-to-end business service. The ability to manage the underlying infrastructure components is becoming increasingly complex due to the speed of technological innovation. The need for agility and flexibility to gain competitive advantage has created an imperative for enterprises to look at strategic differentiation using newer models, such as Modular Global Sourcing, for delivering services.|
RGCSI provides end-to-end services across all IT infrastructure service domains, through a continuous life cycle of "Plan, Design, Implement/Migrate, and Manage." RGCSI is able to deliver these services to clients in the most consistent, predictable, and cost-effective manner, leveraging its Global Delivery Model.
The pillars of IT IS practices are:
- Operational Excellence - Adoption of standard industry process framework, that is, ITIL, and building world-class competencies address the needs of customers.
- Remotely Managed Services - These services are offered to clients from their multiple Global Delivery Centers across the world.
- Cost Optimization - Improved productivity and operational efficiency optimize total cost of ownership.
- Shared Services Model - Increased utilization of resources bring in higher value to clients.
- Alliances and Partnerships - Strong alliances and partnerships provide complete range of solution to clients.
- Infrastructure Solution Centers (ISC) - A consolidated infrastructure delivery center gives clients a single window view to all RGCSI infrastructure offerings. These centers will typically have client service centers, shared service center, labs, and demo centers for CoEs and alliances. All of these centers will be ITIL compliant.
- SLA-based offerings - A Service Level Agreement provides predictability and control mechanism to clients.
- Centers of Excellence - Through these global centers, our expert consultants develop and deliver comprehensive, service-based solutions that address all aspects of the clients' pain areas.